Holly Skirt Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Holly Skirt sewing pattern designed to fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This premium sewing pattern is a perfect skirt for business or pleasure. Make it sleek for a day at the office or fun for a night on the town!
The "tiered" skirt only has 3 pieces of pattern pieces expertly drafted to avoid bulky tiers, making it a sleek and flattering A-line skirt.
Fastened with a zipper, so you will learn how to install zippers the easy and fool proof way in no time! Designed to be worn low on the waist so that a tuck in shirt is an option without it being too tight.
The Holly Skirt pairs perfectly with the brand new Kelly Blouse and the brand new Slingback Shoes. Make them all for a killer work outfit...
Click here for the Kelly Blouse sewing pattern listing
Click here for the Slingback Shoes sewing pattern listing
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1 fat quarter
- 1 1/3 yard lace, 1/2” wide (optional)
- Zipper, cut to 3.5”
- Tailor’s chalk or tracing paper
- Seam ripper
- Zipper foot