Slingback Shoes Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Slingback Shoes premium sewing pattern for 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation dolls.
This versatile shoe pattern can be a sleek business shoe with its small heel, or a fun, out-on-the-town shoe. Add pre-made embellishments like flowers or bows for a cute touch.
Features a unique slingback design with an elastic band especially designed for kids at play in mind. Perfect fit, easy construction... you're going to love making these!
Pair these shoes with the brand new Kelly Blouse and Holly Skirt for an amazing business outfit.
Click here for the Kelly Blouse sewing pattern listing
Click here for the Holly Skirt sewing pattern listing
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 4”x 9” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- 1/4” wide elastic, 2”
- Pre-made bow (optional)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm craft foam
- Double sided tape