Signature Loafers ITH Embroidery Pattern for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF/Embroidery PATTERN, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Turn an otherwise plain looking vinyl into a patterned vinyl and make these modern preppy loafers.
This ITH embroidery shoe motif design is sewn in an embroidery machine and requires a minimum 5x7 hoop. Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand.
These shoes sew fast and with only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows.
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email appletotes [!at] yahoo.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
YOU WILL NEED:
- Hoop Minumum: 5x7" hoop.
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm Foam
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.