Signature Loafers ITH Embroidery Pattern for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF/Embroidery PATTERN, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Turn an otherwise plain looking vinyl into a patterned vinyl and make these modern preppy loafers.
This ITH embroidery shoe motif design is sewn in an embroidery machine and requires a minimum 5x7 hoop. Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand.
These shoes sew fast and with only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows.
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc.
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email appletotes [!at] yahoo.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
YOU WILL NEED:
- Hoop Minumum: 5x7" hoop.
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm Foam
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern