Preppy Loafers Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Adorable loafers for any preppy outfit, uniform or any casual wear. Learn how to make and sew piping. Add tassels, embroidery (embroidery file not included), sewn in some cute applique or leave them plain.
Classic loafers will never go out of fashion!
- 6" x 8" Self Fabric
- 10" x 4" Contrast Fabric
- 6" x 11 1/4" Lining Fabric
- Scrap of Vinyl (for tassels)
- Fusible Interfacing
- (2) 10" Polycord or twine (no thicker than 1/16")
- Craft glue hot glue stick or strong adhesive such as E6000 or Amazing Goop
- Glue gun (if using glue stick)
- Cardboard or chipboard
- 2mm craft foam
- 3/8" grossgrain ribbon (optional)
- Piping foot or zipper foot sewing machine attachment