Bristol Boots 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern - SVG Files Included
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for the regular Bristol Boots 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern listing.
These shin length boots feature bias tape edges for a striking contrast. Pattern also includes instructions to make without trim for two fantastic looks that go with so many fall and winter doll outfits.
Choose a vinyl fabric and make them into rain boots!
Elastic sides make these boots easily slip on and off dolls' feet.
Skill level: Easy
- 10” x 8” vinyl or leather
- Bias tape (optional)
- 1.5” wide elastic
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern