Bunny Shoes ITH 18 Inch Doll Embroidery Pattern
Bunny Shoes premium embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation and delivered instantly via email.
These adorable shoes feature a bunny face and cute carrots embroidered on the back side of the shoes.
The Bunny Shoes are designed to go perfectly with the new Bunny Face embroidery file that fits perfectly on the new Hazel Top sewing pattern.
Most of the work done in the hoop with your embroidery machine!
Minimal assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with just one embroidery hooping per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the shoes, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make these shoes!
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Minimum 5"x7" hoop
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Pink, grey, red, orange and green (or colors of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm Foam
New & Classic Complements:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern