Murphy Jacket Sewing Pattern 18 Inch Dolls
Murphy Jacket sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This chic and unique jacket features an asymmetrical design with front buttons, flattering mid-hip cut and is fully lined!
Jacket fastens in front with hidden snaps for easy dressing and undressing and constructed to fit snug while still providing room for under garments.
The Murphy Jacket goes perfect with the brand new Bristol Boots sewing pattern and the classic Holly Skirt sewing pattern.
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- 1/4 yard lining fabric
- 3 pcs. buttons, 3/8”-1/2” wide
- 3 pcs. Sew on snaps, size 1/0
- Hand needle and matching thread
- Point turner or chopstick
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern