Sunset Boulevard Outfit 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Sunset Boulevard 2-in-1 Outfit sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
Also available with SVG files included for use with cutting machines. Click here to see the Sunset Boulevard Outfit with SVG Files Included listing now.
This ultra chic design features a strapless bodice accentuated with bias binding for a stylishly sophisticated garb. Use any stylish trim for your own unique style.
This 2-in-1 sewing pattern can be made in a pant suit style or a gathered style for possibilities to fit every occasion.
Includes instructions to do back closure with zipper or hook and loop tape with either style, it's up to you!
Both styles pair perfectly with the new Bailey Jacket sewing pattern. Finish the pant suit style with the popular Slingback Shoes sewing pattern and the skirt style with the Mia Shoes sewing pattern.
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard interfacing (sf101 or similar weight)
- 4” zipper, or any length, cut to size OR
- 3.75" Hook and Loop Tape 1/2"-3/4" wide
- 1/4” wide double bias binding
- 1/4 wide decorative trim (or you can use bias binding as trim)
- Matching and contrasting thread (for top stitching)
- Seam ripper
New & Classic Compliments:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern