Olivia Blouse Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
This adorable top features off-shoulder sleeves and a peplum bottom. The bodice has a contrasting upper and lower bodice to add interest and flair.
The Olivia Blouse works as a casual top with jeans, a stylish blouse to wear with a skirt, like the Peplum Blouse sewing pattern.
Or, make it without the peplum bottom to use as the undergarment with the brand new Charli Overalls sewing pattern!
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- Scrap fabric for the contrast lower bodice
- Elastic, 1/4” wide
- 4.25” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
- Safety pin
- Seam gauge
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern