Charli Overalls Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
These are NOT your run of the mill overalls!
The unique design, with crisscrossing straps in the back and a faux button-down front, is perfect for "hands in the dirt" outfits, like for farmer dolls or some backyard gardening.
Or, make it in a fashionable street style with the new Olivia Blouse sewing pattern as the undergarment!
Pattern includes instructions to make these overalls with or without cuffs.
The Charli Overalls street style also pair perfectly with the Messenger Bag sewing pattern and Oxford Loafers embroidery pattern.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard lining
- 7”or 9” zipper, will be cut to size
- 2-3 buttons (1/4”-3/8)
- 2 sew in snaps, size 1/0
- Matching and contrasting thread (for denim)
- Fabric turner
- Tailor’s chalk
- Hand sewing needle and thread
- Seam ripper