Oxford Loafers ITH Embroidery Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Oxford Loafers premium embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation and delivered instantly via email.
These classic loafers are a perfect addition to any doll's wardrobe, amazing with classic or modern outfits. The applique is completely stitched in the hoop for a perfect, professional-looking stitch out every time.
Oxford Loafers are a perfect shoe for boy dolls too!
Minimal assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with just one embroidery hooping per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the shoes, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make these shoes!
This listing includes:
- ITH Oxford Loafers Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles* and trim
- 5” x 7” contrast vinyl
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
- Leather hole puncher
- 2 shoes laces, 15” long
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern