Try the No-Sew Butterfly Boots Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls for 60% Off - Limited Time!
Doll shoes can be intimidating... but there's no reason they should be! Let us show you how you can quickly and easily make your own doll shoes with our No-Sew Butterfly Boots premium PDF pattern.
This pattern even comes with a video tutorial to guide you every step of the way!
We're so sure these boots will get you hooked on doll shoes that we're offering them for 60% off for a limited time. But hurry, once this deal is gone, it's gone for good!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Materials and Tools:
- 10 X 12 upholstery vinyl (apparel vinyl not recommended)
- 1/4" - 3/8" decorative trim or ribbon
- Cardboard (cereal box works great)
- 6mm thick craft foam (such as Darice™ foam)
- Hot glue sticks
- Ribbon (or any shoe lace of your choice)
- Rubber cement (optional)
- Leather puncher
- Hot glue gun