Try the No-Sew Butterfly Boots 18" Doll Pattern w/SVG Files - $3 Off Limited Time
Doll shoes can be intimidating... but there's no reason they should be! Let us show you how you can quickly and easily make your own doll shoes with our No-Sew Butterfly Boots premium PDF pattern.
Comes with SVG files for use with cutting machines like Cricut Maker or Silhouette to make these the easiest doll boots pattern ever!
Also available without SVG files. Click here for regular listing.
This pattern even comes with a video tutorial to guide you every step of the way through the post cut construction!
We're so sure these boots will get you hooked on doll shoes that we're offering them for $3 off for a limited time. But hurry, once this deal is gone, it's gone for good!
Materials and Tools:
- 10 X 12 upholstery vinyl (apparel vinyl not recommended)
- 1/4" - 3/8" decorative trim or ribbon
- Cardboard (cereal box works great)
- 6mm thick craft foam (such as Darice™ foam)
- Hot glue sticks
- Ribbon (or any shoe lace of your choice)
- Rubber cement (optional)
- Leather puncher
- Hot glue gun
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern