Cynthia Dress Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
The Cynthia Dress sewing pattern for 18" dolls was designed with elegance in mind.
This one shoulder outfit is accented with a thin shoulder strap and a dainty clip or bow and features a flared skirt with a longer front for a more dramatic hemline.
Dress it down with a summery cotton fabric for a perfect summer outfit or live it up nightlife style with a satin or taffeta.
This dress is fastened with side zipper. You will learn how to sew a zipper easily in this step by step tutorial that you can apply to other dresses.
Looks fantastic with the Pretty Little Face Bag and Cross My Heart Ballet Flats (sewing and embroidery options available).
Click here for Pretty Little Face Bag listing
Click here for Cross My Heart Ballet Flats sewing pattern listing
Click here for Cross My Heart Ballet Flats embroidery pattern listing
You will need:
- 1/3 yard fabric
- Nylon zipper cut to 4.5”
- 1/2” buckle
- 1 pc. Sew in snap
- Hand sewing needle and thread
- Fabric turner
- Seam ripper
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern