Cross My Heart Ballet Flats Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
This ballet flat is styled with fold over elastic for a classy and elegant upgrade to a classic favorite. Without the elastic, this stylish shoe is a must for basic footwear collection.
Choose from Open or Close toe style. Versatile shoes can be worn with a dress or jeans. Casual or dressy.
Perfectly sized for 18" American Girl Dolls. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step by step instructions to guide you through the construction.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/4” trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- 3/8” width fold over elastic (7 3/8” length)
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Matching thread
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard