Cindy Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Cindy Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
We are feeling nostalgic with this adorable mini sheath dress!
The Cindy Dress is fully lined and the contrasting yokes feature sharp angles to emphasize the geometric popularity of the 60’s decade.
This design uses very little fabric, so it's a great way to use your remnants!
Pair the Cindy Dress with the 70's Platform Sandals, Fringe Boots or Oopsie Daisy sewing or embroidery patterns for fun outfits!
Dress closes in the back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing.
Skill Level: Easy (One-Hour Pattern)
Tools & Materials:
- Fat Eighth Fabric
- Scrap Contrast Fabric
- Fat Eighth Lining Fabric
- Hook and loop tape, 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern