Oopsie Daisy Shoes ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
Embroider your own Oopsie Daisy Shoes with this 1960's-inspired PDF embroidery pattern designed to fit 18" dolls, such as American Girl dolls.
Daisy were all the rage in the 60's and these shoes capture a fun style from that classic era.
The ITH embroidery and easy shoe assembly mean you can make these fast, fast, fast and in a variety of colors for so many adorable looks!
Makes a fantastic outfit when combined with the Flora Dress (see the listing pics). Click here for the Flora Dress sewing pattern listing.
Also available in a sewing pattern. Click here for the Oopsy Daisy sewing pattern listing.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for soles
- (2) 3.5”x 2.5” contrast vinyl (for petals)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm Foam