Chelsea Cowboy Boots ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF/Embroidery PATTERN, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Make this modern rendition of Western Boots with beautifully embroidered in scrolls and flowers. Realistic, amazing details and very stylish too. Perfect for your modern cowgirl. Wear them with skinny jeans or flowing dresses.
Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with three embroidery hoopings per pair.
The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the boots, complete with pictures and detailed instructions. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make boots!
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step-by-step instructions to guide you through the construction.
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email appletotes [!at] yahoo.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Boots assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Hoop Minumum: 5"x7" hoop.
- 3 pc 5”x7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/8” - 1/4” ribbon trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- 3-4 color embroidery thread (color of your choice)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Double sided tape
- Craft glue (such as Tacky Glue®)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
- Craft foam, 6mm and 2mm
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.