Cheyenne Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Cheyenne Dress sewing pattern designed to fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This premium sewing pattern is an adorable dress for the western doll, perfect for a day on the farm or some country line dancing night life!
Pattern features a flattering off-shoulder top and flared skirt. Leave off the lace to make it into an adorable modern dress!
Looks fantastic paired with the classic Carson Boots embroidery pattern, or the cute and girly Chelsea Boots embroidery:
Click here for the Carson Boots embroidery pattern now
Click here for the Chelsea Boots embroidery pattern now
And complete the outfit with our FREE Western Vest sewing pattern, also pictured above. Click here for the Free Western Vest sewing pattern now.
The Cheyenne Dress is fastened in back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing and play, perfect for kids to easily take on and off.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- 1.5 yard Lace, 1/2”-5/8” width
- Pack of elastic, 1/4” wide
- 5.5” hook and loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
- Safety pin
- Seam gauge
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern