Cameron Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Cameron Dress sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This fun dress features a classic sheath cut with flattering design lines and real, working pockets. Make your own piping with a patterned fabric for a playful twist!
This pattern is a perfect project for color blocking or combining different textured fabrics. Your creativity is the limit with this dress!
The Cameron Dress pairs perfectly with the new Bristol Boots sewing pattern and the classic Arca Flats embroidery shoe pattern.
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/4 yard fabric
- 1/8 yard lining fabric
- Hook and Loop tape, 5 1/2” length
- Piping, 1/2” wide
- Piping foot, 1/4”
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern