Arca Flats ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18 Inch Dolls
Arca Flats premium embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation and delivered instantly via email.
These stylish flats go perfectly with two-toned outfits. Use your team colors to show off school spirit and make fun shoes for tailgating outfits!
The Arca Flats look amazing with the Amalie Outfit sewing pattern (shown in listing pics).
Let your embroidery machine stitch these arcing lines into beautiful contrast trims.
Minimal assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with just one embroidery hooping per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the shoes, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make these shoes!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 2 colors Vinyl or Leather, 10”x 5” each + scraps for sole
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm Foam