Butterfly Boots Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Add some pizzazz to your doll's wardrobe by making these amazing Butterfly Boots, designed to fit American Girl Dolls and other 18" dolls.
We know dolls shoes can be intimidating, but watch the short video above to see just how fun and simple they really are to make!
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl and Our Generation dolls
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
YOU WILL NEED:
- 10 X 12 upholstery vinyl (apparel vinyl not recommended)
- 1/4" - 3/8" decorative trim or ribbon
- Cardboard (cereal box works great)
- 6mm thick craft foam (such as Darice(tm) foam)
- Hot glue sticks
- Ribbon or any shoe lace of your choice
- Rubber cement (optional)
- Leather puncher
- Hot glue gun