Butterfly Boots Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Add some pizzazz to your doll's wardrobe by making these amazingly easy no-sew Butterfly Boots, designed to fit American Girl Dolls, Our Generation and similar 18" dolls.
So many people think dolls shoes are intimidating, but watch the short video above to see just how fun and simple they really are to make!
Now available with SVG files included for use with cutting machines! Click here for the listing with SVG files included now.
These stylish boots can be made with our without the side cut outs for tons of opportunities to makes this pattern your own with some style and flair.
Also available for 14" dolls like WellieWishers. Click here to see 14" doll listing now.
Pair them with the Turtleneck Sweater and Peplum Skirt sewing patterns with some tights for an amazing winter outfit!
Skill Level: Easy (One Hour or Less Pattern)
Tools and materials you will need:
- 10 X 12 upholstery vinyl (apparel vinyl not recommended)
- 1/4" - 3/8" decorative trim or ribbon
- Cardboard (cereal box works great)
- 6mm thick craft foam
- Hot glue sticks
- Ribbon or any shoe lace of your choice
- Rubber cement (optional)
- Leather puncher
- Hot glue gun
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern