Saddle Shoes Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Saddle Shoes sewing pattern sized to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation dolls.
This sewing pattern is also available with SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Click here for the Saddle Shoes 18" doll pattern with SVG files included.
These versatile shoes can be made to fit sooo many outfits. The are perfect for golf, bowling, 50's, and really any casual outfit. The possibilities are endless!
Pair them up with the Annika Sports Dress and Golf Bag for the ultimate golf outfit. And don't forget to check out our free tutorial to make DIY Doll Golf Clubs to go in the bag!
Click here to view the Annika Sports Dress listing
Click here to view the "Any Size" Golf Bag listing
Click here to view the free DIY Doll Golf Clubs tutorial
Also available in an ITH embroidery pattern. Click here for embroidery listing now.
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- 3” x 5” contrast vinyl, 2 pcs.
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
- Leather hole puncher
- 2 shoes laces, 15” long
- Double sided tape
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern