Saddle Shoes ITH Embroidery Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Saddle Shoes In-the-Hoop Embroidery Doll Shoes Pattern. These adorable shoes are made almost completely ITH and require minimal construction.
The Saddle Shoes pattern is a professionally digitized embroidery file with only one stitching required to finish the shoes. Final easy assembly is by hand. Perfect for beginners.
Complete the golf look with the free DIY Doll Golf Clubs tutorial, Golf Club Bag, Annika Sports Dress, and the free No-Sew Sports Visor!
Click here for the free DIY Doll Golf Clubs tutorial
Click here to view the "Any Size" Golf Bag listing
Click here to view the Annika Sports Dress listing
Click here to view the free No-Sew Sports Visor patter
Alternatively, these shoes look great with 50's style poodle skirts!
Also available in a sewing pattern. Click here for the Saddle Shoes sewing pattern listing.
These versatile shoes sew fast and require minimum 5x7 hoop. Perfect for craft shows and Etsy sellers.
Designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl® and Our Generation®.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- 1 ITH Embroidery design file: Saddle Shoes in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PES, .VP3, .XXX
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- 3” x 5” contrast vinyl, 2 pcs.
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm craft foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
- leather hole puncher
- 2 shoes laces, 15” long