Boho Summer Outfit Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
What a show stopper! This sewing pattern is a stunning outfit that will turn heads this summer. The skirt features gorgeous gathers that make the it full and oh so twirly!
Use a Jelly Roll or choose your own color fabric combinations. What fun!
The top is made using shirring technique, a classic and easy stitching method. This PDF instruction will show you every step of the way: from gathering the right way, so that your gathers are all even, to the step-by-step shirring method including how to set up your sewing machine for it.
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, and other 18" dolls with a similar body style (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Also available sized for 14" Dolls. Click here for listing.
Skill level: Novice
You will need:
- 7 strips of Jelly Roll or cut your own 2.5” wide strips of coordinating fabric
- Regular thread
- Elastic thread
- 3/8”-1/2” wide elastic, 11.5” long
- Iron with steam
- Tailor’s chalk or disappearing marker and ruler
- Safety pin
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern