Boho Summer Outfit Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
What a show stopper! This sewing pattern is stunning two-piece outfit that will turn heads this summer. The skirt features gorgeous gathers that makes it full and oh so twirly!
Use a Jelly Roll or choose your own color fabric combinations. What fun!
The top is made using shirring technique, a classic and easy stitching method. This PDF instruction will show you every step of the way: from gathering the right way, so that your gathers are all even, to the step-by-step shirring method including how to set up your sewing machine for it.
This pattern will fit 14" Dolls. Pattern includes 2 sizes: WellieWishers and Hearts for Hearts Dolls.
Also available for 18" dolls. Click here for listing.
Skill level: Novice
You will need:
- 5-6 strips of Jelly Roll or cut your own 2.5” wide strips of coordinating fabric
- Regular thread
- Elastic thread
- 1/4” wide elastic, 7” long
- Iron with steam
- Tailor’s chalk or disappearing marker and ruler
- Safety pin
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern