No-Sew Foldover Fur Boots 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
These unique doll boots are a perfect fall and winter addition to your doll's wardrobe.
The Foldover Fur Boots are a no-sew pattern, so you can make these quick and easy. Not confident with shoes yet? Check out our informative blog post with videos: How to Make Doll Shoes without Sewing a Stitch.
The Foldover Fur Boots go perfect with the new Tamara Dress sewing pattern.
Skill level: Easy
- 11” x 9” vinyl or leather
- 6.5” x 6” Faux fur
- 6mm craft foam
- 2 pcs, 19” shoe laces
- Scissors with sharp tip
- Leather puncher (3.5mm/ 9/64”)
- Spray Adhesive or rubber cement
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern