Tamara Dress Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Tamara Dress sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This is a 2-in-1 pattern that comes in two different styles (one or two fabrics), two tie lengths for a straight tie or bow, and two different sleeve lengths for TONS of possibilities - perfect for Etsy sellers and craft shows.
The Tamara Dress pattern pairs perfectly with the brand new no-sew Foldover Fur Boots pattern.
Or, pair it with the tights and Saddle Shoes (available as Saddle Shoes sewing pattern or Saddle Shoes embroidery pattern) for one cute outfit.
Finally. pair it with the Admiral Shoes embroidery pattern and new Snappy Bag sewing pattern for another adorable ensemble.
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/3 yard fabric
- Scrap of interfacing (for pockets)
- Hook and Loop tape, 6.5”
- Fabric turner
- Pinking shears
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern