Weekender Bag Sewing Pattern for 14"-18" Dolls - SVG Files Included
Because being glamorous is SO exhausting, your doll will need this weekender bag for her weekend getaway.
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for the regular 18" Weekender Bag sewing pattern listing.
This step-by-step tutorial will teach you how to sew a zipper, work on those pesky sewing curves seamlessly and effortlessly.
YOU WILL NEED
- 11” x 4” Self Fabric
- 1/2 yard Lightweight interfacing
- 10” x 9.5” Costume pleather
- Spray adhesive
- 7” zipper
- For tools you will need:
- Sewing or bulldog clips and double sided tape or glue
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern