Weekender Bag Sewing Pattern for 14"-18" Dolls
Because being glamorous is SO exhausting, your doll will need this weekender bag for her weekend getaway.
This step-by-step tutorial will teach you how to sew a zipper, work on those pesky sewing curves seamlessly and effortlessly.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
YOU WILL NEED
- 11” x 4” Self Fabric
- 1/2 yard Lightweight interfacing
- 10” x 9.5” Costume pleather
- Spray adhesive
- 7” zipper
- For tools you will need:
- Sewing or bulldog clips and double sided tape or glue