No-Sew Butterfly Boots 14 Inch Doll Pattern with SVG Files Included
Add some pizzazz to your doll's wardrobe by making these amazingly easy no-sew Butterfly Boots, designed to fit 14" dolls like WellieWishers.
So many people think dolls shoes are intimidating, but they are so much simpler than you think!
This pattern comes with SVG files for use with cutting machines like Cricut Maker or Silhouette so it's really never been faster or easier to make doll boots! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for regular 14" Butterfly Boots sewing pattern listing.
These stylish boots can be made with our without the side cut outs for tons of opportunities to makes this pattern your own with some style and flair.
Also available for 18" dolls like American Girl, Our Generation and similar sized dolls. Click here to see 18" doll listing now.
Pair them with the Turtleneck Sweater and Peplum Skirt sewing patterns with some tights for an amazing winter outfit!
Skill Level: Easy (One Hour or Less Pattern)
Tools and materials you will need:
- 10.25 X 8.5 vinyl (apparel vinyl not recommended)
- 1/4” - 3/8” wide decorative trim or ribbon or vinyl
- Cardboard (cereal box would work)
- 6mm thick craft foam
- Hot glue sticks
- Ribbon or any shoe lace of your choice
- Rubber cement (optional)
- Glue gun
- X-acto™ knife or sharp scissors
- Leather or sharp paper puncher (1/8” 1/4” hole)
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern