Bailey Jacket 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern - SVG Files Included
Bailey Jacket sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for the regular 18" Bailey Jacket sewing pattern listing.
This versatile jacket sewing pattern is perfect for boy or girl dolls and can be made with or without the zipper. With these combinations, the outfit possibilities for this jacket pattern are nearly endless!
The Bailey Jacket is an intricately designed garment with detailed stitching for a real-life look and feel. Omit the zipper for a more casual look.
Pairs perfectly with both styles of the new Sunset Boulevard 2-in-1 Outfit and either the Mia Shoes or Slingback Shoes to complete those outfits.
Bailey Jacket also looks amazing with the classic Henley Shirt, jeans, and the classic Darcy Boots outfit.
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1/4 yard fabric (woven or faux leather fabric)
- 1/4 yard lining fabric
- 1/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101), if using thin fabric
- Separating zipper, cut to size
- Tailor’s chalk
- Hand needle and matching Thread
- Zipper foot
New & Classic Compliments:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern