Andover Jumper Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Andover Jumper Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
Dress/ jumper combo that could be worn with or without an undershirt.
The Andover Jumper Dress features a fully lined square neckline dress with beautiful stitching details and a dainty trim peeking out of the circle skirt.
This versatile dress can be worn as a school uniform or a play dress. Pair it with frilly, lace undershirt for a vintage or manga/anime look.
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1 Fat Quarter woven fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter lining
- 1/4 yard fusible interfacing SF 101 (optional)
- 1 yard trim, 1” wide
- 6” Hook and Loop Tape, 1/2” - 5/8” wide
- Pinking Shears (optional)
New & Classic Compliments:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern