Messenger Bag Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Super cool Messenger Bag for your boy or girl doll. School or play, they will look so cool carrying this bag.
Learn how to make a zipper pocket that is completely functional! Bag is fully lined inside. Comes in 2 awesome styles!
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Transfer marks, notch fabric, use sewing machine
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 18" dolls such as American Girl, Journey Girls, Our Generation
Finished measurements: 4.25" x 3.5"
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 1/8 yard of cotton fabric or apparel vinyl,
- 1/8 yard of lining
- 1/8 yard medium weight fusible interfacing
- Twill tape, 3/8"-1/2" wide, for faux front straps
- 15-17" bag strap 3/8"-1/2" wide (webbing, twill tape, leather or any strap of your choice)
- 1 -2 parachute buckles, size 3/8"-1/2"
- 2 metal snaps, 3/8" (you can also use Velcro(tm)
- 3.5" zipper (you can use a regular length zipper and cut it to size)
- 3/8"-1/2" D or O rings (optional)
- Rivets and a rivet setter
- Fabric adhesive, such as 505 Spray and Fix(r)
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern