Bristol Boots 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
These shin length boots feature bias tape edges for a striking contrast. Pattern also includes instructions to make without trim for two fantastic looks that go with so many fall and winter doll outfits.
Choose a vinyl fabric and make them into rain boots!
Elastic sides make these boots easily slip on and off dolls' feet.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Easy
- 10” x 8” vinyl or leather
- Bias tape (optional)
- 1.5” wide elastic
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Cardboard or chipboard