Chelsea Cowboy Boots ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
Feminine and contemporary design cowboy boots for the modern girl. Features flowers and scroll details that is very trendy and stylish. Wear it with skinny jeans or flowy dresses.
Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with three embroidery hoopings per pair.
The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the boots, complete with pictures and detailed instructions. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make boots!
Pair them up with the new Cheyenne Dress pattern for an adorable western outfit!
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step-by-step instructions to guide you through the construction.
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email appletotes [!at] yahoo.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Boots assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Hoop Minumum: 5"x7" hoop.
- 3 pc 5”x7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/8” - 1/4” ribbon trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- 3-4 color embroidery thread (color of your choice)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Double sided tape
- Craft glue (such as Tacky Glue®)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
- Craft foam, 6mm and 2mm
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern