Oopsie Daisy Shoes Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls - SVG Files Included
Sew your own Oopsie Daisy Shoes with this 1960's-inspired PDF sewing pattern designed to fit 18" dolls, such as American Girl dolls.
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for the regular 18" Oopsie Daisy Shoes sewing pattern listing.
Daisies were all the rage in the 60's and these shoes capture a fun style from that classic era. Use pinking shears for a cool zig-zag effect.
Minimal sewing and easy shoe assembly mean you can make these fast, fast, fast and in a variety of colors for so many adorable looks!
Makes a fantastic outfit when combined with the Flora Dress (see the listing pics). Click here for the Flora Dress sewing pattern listing.
Also available in an ITH embroidery pattern. Click here for the Oopsy Daisy embroidery listing.
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for soles
- (2) 3.5”x 2.5” contrast vinyl (for petals)
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm Foam
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern