Performance Pants Sewing Pattern for 14" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
The Performance Pants are perfect for your active doll on the go.
Includes 3 pant lengths and ton of variations.
Learn how to sew this step by step with clear instructions and accompanying picture.
This pattern will fit 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®.
Save money and get the bundle with the tops and pants together. Click here for bundle listing.
Embroidery file perfectly sized for this pant collection is sold separately.
Also available for 18" Dolls such as American Girl® (sold separately).
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 1/4 yard Knit Fabric
- 1/4 yard contrast knit fabric for Panels and Stripes
- polycord or fabric tie, 21”x 1.25”
- or Elastic 7” length (1/4”-3/8” width)
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.