Varsity and V Machine Embroidery File for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF/Embroidery FILE ONLY, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Embellish doll sports outfit with our Varsity Embroidery Design sized perfectly for the long sleeve and pant leg! Show your team pride using your team colors.
This file comes with the word "Varsity" and "V" embroidery applique. Specially sized for 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc. and 14" doll pants such as WellieWishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®.
Does NOT include patterns for Performance Wear (Pants and Tops)- Sold separately. Click below for the Performance Wear listings:
Performance Top Pattern for 18" Dolls
Performance Pants Pattern for 18" Dolls
Performance Wear Bundle for 18" Dolls (Best Value)
Embroidery size: 4"x1" - VARSITY; 1"X1" - V
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- Design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3 (if you don't see the file you need, please email appletotes [!at] yahoo.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
You will need:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 4"x4" hoop
- Thread color of your choice
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.