Myrtle Dress Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
Summer is here! Our sailor inspired Myrtle Dress for 14"-14.5" is sure to delight sea lovers out there! This casual wear is perfect for beach and around town.
In this pattern tutorial, you will learn how to install a zipper (promise, it's super easy!). The easy to follow pleating technique will make you confident when doing any pleats in any project! This pattern contains 2 style bodice and 2 style skirts that you can mix and match. Any style will be a sure hit!
This pattern will fit 14"-14.5" dolls such as Welliewishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®.
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 1/4 yard Self fabric
- 1/4 yard Contrast Fabric (Skirt C and Tie)
- 1/4 yard Lining (for Bodice B)
- Scrap of fusible Interfacing
- 5” Nylon Zipper
- Seam ripper
- Needle and thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern