Myrtle Dress Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Summer is here! Our sailor inspired Myrtle Dress is sure to delight sea lovers out there! This casual wear is perfect for beach and around town.
In this pattern tutorial, you will learn how to install a zipper (promise, it's super easy!). The easy to follow pleating technique will make you confident when doing any pleats in any project! This pattern contains 2 style bodice and 2 style skirts that you can mix and match. Any style will be a sure hit!
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, Journey Girls and other 18" doll (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 2/3 yard Self fabric
- 1/4 yard Contrast Fabric (Skirt C and Tie)
- 1/4 yard Lining (for Bodice B)
- Scrap of fusible Interfacing
- 6” Nylon Zipper
- Seam ripper
- Needle and thread
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 18" dolls
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Cotton Fabric, Contrast Fabric (Skirt C and Tie), 1/4 Yard Lining (for Bodice B), Scrap of Fusible Interfacing, 6” Nylon Zipper
- Cotton fabric, Lining Fabric, Fusible Interfacing and 6" Zipper