Zoey Skort Romper Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Zoey Skort Romper sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This premium sewing pattern is a fun 2-in-1 romper pattern you can make with or without the skort option to create lots of possibilities for the creative crafter.
The skort option features trim along the skirt and sleeves to showcase a contrast trim that adds interest.
The Zoey Skort Romper shorts option pairs perfectly with the Oopsie Daisy shoes (sewing or embroidery) and the Leila Bag:
Click here for the Oopsie Daisy shoes sewing pattern now
Click here for the Oopsie Daisy shoes embroidery pattern now
Click here for the Leila Bag sewing pattern now
And the skorts option pairs perfectly with the Cat Flats embroidery shoes and the Charlotte Handbag:
Click here for the Cat Flats embroidery pattern
Click here for the Charlotte Handbag sewing pattern
The Zoey Skort Romper is fastened in back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing and play.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 - 1/3 yard woven fabric (1/3 yard for Skort version)
- 1/4 yard lining fabric (or use the same Self fabric)
- 5 3/4” Hook and loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2”-5/8” wide
- 1/4” wide double fold bias binding tape (Skort version)
- Seam ripper
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern