Union Jack Boots Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Punk Union Jack Boots pattern for your 18" dolls such as American Girl, Our Generation, Journey Girls, Maplelea, etc.
These super cute boots will be a perfect compliment to that rockstar outfit. Your doll will be rockin'!
This pattern has excellent stitching details that make it extra special. Choose your own trim, be creative and make it fun!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
sewing curves, clipping, following basic directions
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
2.75" height boots
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 7 x 7 Red Pleather, Vinyl 7 x 11 Blue Pleather Vinyl, 7 x 10 White Pleather Vinyl, 7 x 11 lining fabric, (16) 3/16th eyelets, color of your choice, 6mm foam (Such as Darrice Foam), Cardboard (cereal box would work), 3/8 - 1/2" width ribbon trim (design of your choice), 1/16" polycord , 40 inches (or anything you want to use as a shoe lace), Clear tape (if using polycord), Temporary adhesive spray (such as 505 spray and fix)
- eyelet setter, leather puncher, glue gun, glue stick, Exacto knife, thread, binder or bulldog clips