Turtle Backpack Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Be cool for back to school with this Turtle Backpack. The bag features how to sew applique pieces and a zipper. Discover how easy it is to sew a zipper and create a one of a kind bag for your doll.
Also on sale for the month of August, the Turtle Backpack Bundle for 14" and 18" dolls and the Turtle Backpack for 14" dolls.
This pattern includes tutorial for 2 kinds of crafters: beginners and Intermediate.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 16.5”(w) x 15.5” (h) Duck Canvas
- Zipper: 7.5” for 18” backpack
- scraps of felt
- Contrast fabric (for bias binding)
- Twill tape or trim 1/2” width 2 pcs.
- Parachute buckles (1/2”)
- Optional 17” rope, 1/4” width
- Fiber fill for stuffing (Bag B)
- Hand needle and thread
Designed for 18" dolls such as American Girl®.