August Special: Half Off Turtle Backpack Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
Be cool for back to school with this Turtle Backpack. The bag features how to sew applique pieces and a zipper. Discover how easy it is to sew a zipper and create a one of a kind bag for your doll.
This pattern includes tutorial for 2 kinds of crafters: beginners and Intermediate.
You will need:
- 16.5”(w) x 15.5” (h) Duck Canvas
- Zipper: 5”
- scraps of felt
- Contrast fabric (for bias binding)
- Twill tape or trim 1/2” width 2 pcs.
- Parachute buckles (1/2”)
- Optional 17” rope, 1/4” width
- Fiber fill for stuffing (Bag B)
- Hand needle and thread
Designed for 14.5" dolls such as Wellie Wishers™.