Tribeca Blouse Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
Summer means beautiful airy blouses and this is the perfect top to wear! Casual, classy very quick to sew! Sleeves blouse that ties on the shoulders accented with a shirring bottom. Pair it up and jeans, shorts or peasant skirt. Cute and absolutely adorable!
This pattern will teach you how to shirr, a technique used in real life clothing that adds interest and texture. In addition, you will learn how to attach bias binding, an easy way to cover those unsightly raw edges!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 1/4 yard fabric (chiffon, crepe, polyester silk or any fabric that drapes well)
- 1/4 yard contrast fabric (cotton, satin, taffeta, etc)
- elastic thread
- safety pin
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 14.5" dolls such as WellieWishers
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.