Taylor Sneakers ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF/Embroidery PATTERN, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
In the Hoop Embroidery Doll Shoes Pattern- Taylor Sneaker Part of The Sneaker Collection
This listing is for the Taylor Sneaker. An ITH embroidery shoe pattern in which most of the design is embroidered and less work is required to finish the shoes by hand. These shoes sew fast and with only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows.
The Sneaker Collection is also sold as a set, 5 for the price of 4, here: https://appletotes-co.myshopify.com/products/sneaker-collection-5-pieces-ith-embroidery-patterns-for-18-dolls
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc.
This listing includes:
- Taylor Sneaker ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES, .VP3 and .VP4 (if you don't see the file you need, please email email@example.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 5"x7" hoop
- 6”x 8” Self (Outer) fabric
- 6”x 8” Lining fabric
- (2) 5” x 3” Applique fabric (optional)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Matching and/or Contrasting thread
- Glue (hot glue recommended)
- 2 pcs of dolls shoe laces (use polycord or ready made shoe laces with aglets (recommended). You can get them here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/562466879/5-pair-white-twill-laces-for-doll-shoes?ref=shop_home_active_6
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern