Sydney Sneakers ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF/Embroidery PATTERN, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
In the Hoop Embroidery Doll Shoes Pattern- Sydney Sneaker Part of The Sneaker Collection
This listing is for the Sydney Sneaker. An ITH embroidery shoe pattern in which most of the design is embroidered and less work is required to finish the shoes by hand. These shoes sew fast and with only 1 hooping! Perfect for craft shows.
The Sneaker Collection is also sold as a set, 5 for the price of 4 here: https://appletotes-co.myshopify.com/products/sneaker-collection-5-pieces-ith-embroidery-patterns-for-18-dolls
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc.
This listing includes:
- Sydney Sneaker ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES, .VP3 and .VP4 (if you don't see the file you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 5"x7" hoop
- 6”x 8” Self (Outer) fabric
- 6”x 8” Lining fabric
- (2) 5” x 3” Applique fabric (optional)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Matching and/or Contrasting thread
- Glue (hot glue recommended)
- 2 pcs of dolls shoe laces (use polycord or ready made shoe laces with aglets (recommended). You can get them here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/562466879/5-pair-white-twill-laces-for-doll-shoes?ref=shop_home_active_6
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.