Surf's Up Board Shorts Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Set the style for the summer with these awesome board shorts. Has 2 pattern sizes to fit both older and newer American Girl dolls.
Long and Short shorts are perfect for both boys and girls. Choose between solid color or color block shorts.
Mix and match prints and create your unique color combinations. Pockets and waistband tab with polycord added for a more authentic look.
Pair it with cut off shirts or swimsuit!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Use sewing machine, set grommets
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 18" dolls
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 25" x 12" lightweight woven fabric, 18" x 12" Contrast fabric, (8) 1/8"- 3/16" Eyelets, (13" ) 1/8" - 3/16" wide Polycord
- Eyelet setter
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.