Stars and Stripes Cowboy Boots ITH Embroidery Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Stars and Stripes Boots premium embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation and delivered instantly via email.
These cowboy boots are embroidered with an American Flag inspired design, perfect for the patriotic doll!
Stars and Stripes Boots go perfectly with the western-inspired Cheyenne Dress sewing pattern.
Minimal assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with just one embroidery hooping per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the shoes, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make these shoes!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- ITH Stars and Stripes Boots Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x7” white vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 5” x 7” red vinyl
- 4” x 7” blue vinyl
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Red, white and blue embroidery thread
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Double sided tape
- Craft glue (such as Tacky Glue®)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
- Craft foam, 6mm
- Sewing clip